I’m going to pick the best cameras of 2018 for beginners and professional photographers. 2018 has been an exciting year for new camera releases. Canon, Sony, and Nikon among others have released new mirrorless camera options. Sony still reigns on top in the king of this space. They are the best of mirrorless cameras, and better than the DSLR options as Sony it giving you more bang for your buck for less than Canon, Nikon or other competitors. We are not sponsored by Sony or anything we just think in our opion Sony has the best lineup out there right now for beginners and professionals alike.
For beginners I’m recommending the Sony A6000. For the A600 review click here.
For professional photographers I’m recommending the Sony A7iii.
This 3rd generation in the A7 series is a great addition to a pro photographers collection.
Your still getting a full frame sensor for a fraction of the price from Canon and Nikon equal counterparts.
- Advanced 24.2MP BSI Full-frame Image Sensor w/ 1.8X readout speed* Advanced 24.2MP Back-Illuminated 35mm Full-frame Image Sensor * Sony test conditions. Compare to the α7 II
- 15-stop dynamic range, 14-bit uncompressed RAW, ISO 50 to 204,800
- Up to 10fps Silent or Mechanical Shutter with AE/AF tracking
- 693 phase-detection / 425 contrast AF points w/ 93% image coverage
- In the box: SEL2870 lens, Lens hood, Lens cap, Lens rear cap, Rechargeable Battery (NP-FZ100), AC Adaptor (AC-UUD12), Shoulder strap, Body cap, Accessory shoe cap, Eyepiece cup, Micro USB cable